Ecological consultancy in work activities
The process of Greening Up means the integration of philosophies and practices of sustainable development in all spheres of activity, in order to diminish the negative impact on the environment, society and economy.
We are convinced that through small changes in the routine of work and home activities, we can help reduce the negative impact of climate change. It is in the power of each organization to inspire individuals and communities by being empowering role models in implementing sustainable practices - practices that will reduce costs, save resources, improve employee health and of course, protect the environment.
We offer consulting from an ecological perspective for conducting in a sustainable way the daily activities in the office and organizing events.
- Establishing the needs and terms of collaboration.
- Analysis of consumption data and the way of carrying out work activities.
- Green (environmental) audit visit: employee discussions and office analysis.
- Workshop with key employees: management, logistics, procurement, sales etc.
- Green (environmental) audit report and recommendations for improvement.
- Access to the database with alternative organic products to conventional ones.
- Access to the database of sustainable products and suppliers from Moldova.
- Personalized checklist: organizing a green office and green event.
- Development and implementation of a greening action plan: short and long term.
- Follow up: Green audit visit and review of action plan.
- Documenting and sharing good practices.
- Certification from EcoVisio - Green Organization.
* Additional work stages can be organised if necessary.
** The Greening Up team provides ongoing support throughout the collaboration.
- What resources do we consume and in what quantity?
- What is the impact of our work activity on the environment?
- How do we reduce costs and how to use our resources efficiently?
- What office supplies can we use to minimize non-recyclable waste?
- What eco detergents are available in Moldova?
- What are the sustainable transport and mobility options?
- How do we choose a location that requires a minimum of resources?
- How do we organize more eco-friendly catering services (from the point of view of the menu and the prevention of non-recyclable waste)?
- What environmentally friendly decorations can we use?
- What channels and communication tools do we use?
- How can we be more environmentally responsible through our procurement?
- What are sustainable products?
- What are the criteria for selecting sustainable products and suppliers?
- How do we measure the ecological impact of the products we buy?
- How "appear" and where "disappear" the products we use?
- What are the resources needed to manufacture different products?
- What is the product life cycle?
- Where do the products go once they have become garbage?
- What resources does waste processing involve?
- How does waste affect our health, economy and environment?
- What is the difference between recyclable and non-recyclable waste?
- How do we reduce the amount of waste (especially non-recyclable ones)?
- How do we properly sort waste for recycling?
- What is the link between what we eat and climate change?
- But between the consumption of resources and the quantities of waste?
- What is the ecological footprint of different foods?
- What foods are good for health and the environment?
- What is the ecological footprint?
- What are its sources?
- How do we calculate the size of the ecological footprint produced by our organization?
- How can we reduce it?
Sustainable vision for Moldova